Thursday, September 18, 2014

SLC Comic Con - Super hero babies

So I recently had a booth at comic con and I thought I would just post some of the stuff I sold there.  It was a good experience, that I'm sure to repeat.  I made a whole bunch of baby super heroes and they sold pretty well, along with the starter pokemon and some sketches.  If anyone out there wants one of these just hit me up!...or go to my etsy shop, where I will be posting them :)


Bat Girl with Teddy Bear

Darth Vader with Ewok Teddy Bear

Finn Snuggling with Jake

Iron man flying on a swing

Spider Man afraid of a spider

Superman  Flying with his old blanket

4 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to see these! Thanks for posting them. They are awesome, Trent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey would you mind if I used that Vader drawing as a reference for a tattoo? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey would you mind if I used that Vader drawing as a reference for a tattoo? I love it!

    ReplyDelete