Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Inktober

So I started to do a thing called "Inktober".  Basically it's where you have an ink drawing a day for the whole month of October.  I was like, yeah, cool, I'll do that.  I started with a sweet fox stamp, and everything afterwards I just didn't have my heart in it.  I started producing crappy work...Which I will share with you...  However the more I thought about it, the more I realized that my time could be better spent doing other things, so starting today I'm making a 1-2 hour concept design a day.  If I don't have a time limit on it, I'll never have time to work on other personal projects, so hopefully they get better and I get faster over time.  The ink drawings:








1 comment:

  1. Its all so awesome! I am especially in love with the fox stamp! nice work!

    ReplyDelete