Sunday, July 24, 2011

HEEYYY YOUUUU GUUYYYS!!

"Goonies never say die", and neither does are love for what's his name who played sloth.  Let's be honest, he made that movie.  Isn't Sloth everyone's favorite character? Who else could say, "Baby... Ruth" and make it the catch phrase of the 80's?  not to mention, "Rocky...Road?" and of course, "Hey you guys!". So, it was only natural to paint him, it was like a self portrait.  After all, don't we have a little Sloth in all of us?


 Sloth after the acrylic ground
The finished piece

2 comments:

  1. Don't think less of me, but I'm pretty sure I've never seen that movie all the way through. I remember the beginning with the statue of David mini, but other than that... pretty sure I never finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "That's my mom's favorite piece!"

    ReplyDelete