Sunday, June 5, 2011

H-O-R-S-E

I went horseback riding the other day and had a lot of fun. I really enjoyed it, but felt like I didn't have as much control over the horse as I wanted. It kept wanting to stop or run or do what it wanted, but I had to pull the reigns and take control. I wasn't as successful as much as I would have liked. My mind usually starts to wander and I thought about horses riding people, and if we broke our legs then they would put us down.


I also want to say that I really enjoy the game horse. My brother and dad usually play when we go on vacation. I really like calling them H-O's or H-O-R's.

1 comment:

  1. That picture totally makes me want to buy one of these:

    http://www.amazon.com/Accoutrements-Horse-Head-Mask/dp/B003G4IM4S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1307326623&sr=8-1

    ReplyDelete